Free Joomla 3 modules updated - check improvements
Recently we have updated 6 free Joomla modules improving them with several useful features starting from important accessibility adjustments to adding new settings options that you will find helpful for sure. Let's check modifications.
JM Simple Tabs - extremely simple tabs for Joomla
Keyboard navigation is improved according to WCAG rules. WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices recommendations are applied for tabs with automatic activation.
JM Additional Features - simple way to add icons with text for Joomla
- Added textarea to display content below icons. This new filed allows you to add text below icons set.
- Fixed bug related to links duplicate while linking icons is set on
JM Testimonials - simple testimonials carousel for Joomla
- Improved keyboard navigation according to WCAG rules. WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices recommendations are applied for carousel with slide picker controls.
- Comment field is not required any more, the module displays items if any of the fields were set up.
- Minor fixes and improvements in CSS styles to correct display indicators on some bootstrap versions
JM Image Carousel - simple image carousel with linking option for Joomla
Improved keyboard navigation according to WCAG rules. WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices recommendations are applied for carousel with slide picker controls.
JM Counter - simple way to show numbers with icons for Joomla
Added options to detailed format numbers (decimal places and decimal separator).
Format numbers and decimal separators are the global options that can be applied for all items.
Decimal options can be used if you want to set different number appearance for each item. This option is not related to Format number global option.
JM Intro Articles - displays articles with thumbnails
Fixed possible issues related to the thumbnail generation process.
Recommended to read: