DJ-MegaMenu 4.1 Beta ready for your tests
The 4.1 beta version of DJ-MegaMenu is here and we can't wait to hear your feedback!
The latest beta release brings new features for menu customization, giving you better possibilities to customize the look and feel of the menus. Module parameters were updated and we have improved a number of options for a better menu setup.
Get the latest 4.1beta for tests
Download the Pro version (available for active subscribers): DJ-MegaMenu Beta 4.1 version
Check what's new in DJ-MegaMenu 4.1
New 'Clean' theme
There's a new "clean" theme available. A great starting point to use the color customizer or creating a new custom theme.
That's how it looks like:
Color modifications in all themes
Users can customize the colors of each theme available in the "Mega Menu Options" tab. So far, this has only been possible for one theme.
New option to overlay body of the website on menu items hover
We've added the new option. You can enable it to add the overlay to the BODY when hovering menu items.
New option to close submenu events (click or hover)
Choosing submenu opening event was available in DJ-MegaMenu for a while now, and now it is possible to choose also the close event to be Mouse leave or Click.
You will find this new feature right below the "Open event" settings in MegaMenu options.
There are also several fixes in this update:
- Improved Joomla 4 beta compatibility
- Improvements related to WCAG
- Fixed items floating for vertical orientation
- Fixed the problem when clicking on the link with hash not scroll to the section on page
Remember that this is a beta version, so make a backup first if you're testing it on the live site (nothing should break, but it's always good to make a backup).
The content of the blog post comes from the DJ-Extensions website: Test the latest DJ-MegaMenu 4.1 Beta
Let us know if you found any issues with this beta release?
We have tested the release, however, due to the changes to the theme engine (color modifications on all themes) we'd like to ask you to check this version first.
If you find any issues, please use this form to let us know what's wrong and we will fix it in the stable version.
You can also let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Maybe we should add something more to the stable release? Do you miss any features?
Want to know more?
- You will find the full list of changes in the changelog for version 4.1 Beta.
- If your subscription expired you can renew your subscription with 30% discount and get all the above features for a really small cost.
- Check how you can update DJ-MegaMenu.
- Visit the DJ-MegaMenu product page to see all the features of our Joomla Menu extension.