DJ-MediaTools 2.16.5 update brings few improvements and bug fixes
The Joomla and gallery slideshow version 2.16.5 offers some changes. Let's check them.
The icon linking to the edit slide view
It's a handy new feature introduced in this release. Each DJ-MediaTools slide in the album view in the site's backend now contains a "pencil" icon, which links directly to the selected slide edition page (opened in a new window.)
You can use this option to edit every custom item directly from the album view.
Slides alphabetical order
We've added the new optional parameter responsible for the alphabetical sorting of album slides.
The new parameter you can find in the "Basic album options." Choose the "Alphabetical" option from the list, and all your slides from the selected album will be displayed alphabetically.
Readmore position in the customize layout tab
We've added the "Read more position" option for the album customization. You can easily set the read more button position, choosing from left/right/center.
Font-weight in album customization
The album customization tab contains three new fields related to font-weight. DJ-MediaTools users can define the font-weight value for the title, description, and the read more button.
Check the property values that you can use for highlighted fields:
The latest DJ-MediaTools update also brings some other changes:
- Fixed problem with automatic rotation of the images from Exif info
- Fixed lazy loading of SVG in W3C validator
- Fixed problem with uploading image when an extension is uppercase (e.g., JPEG)
- Fixed problem with routing when an album is on home page
- Fixed description positioning problem in some layouts
The blog post's content comes from the DJ-Extensions website: DJ-MediaTools updated with some improvements and bug fixes.
Active subscribers of the Joomla-Monster template, which uses DJ-MediaTools, can download the latest version of the Joomla slideshow extension.
Want to know more?
- The full list of changes is available in the changelog for version 2.16.5
- Check how you can update a template.
- If your subscription expired, you can renew your subscription with a 40% discount and get all the above features for a minimal cost (if your plan is active, you can extend it with a 60% discount).
- Visit the DJ-MediaTools product page to see all the features of the extension