DJ-Events update - users can export events to external calendars
We have prepared an update of the DJ-Events extension to version 1.4.3, adding new useful features, some improvements and fixes.
We want to remind you that the DJ-Events extension has been fully compatible with Joomla 4 for some time now.
All active DJ-Events extension subscribers can download and use the latest 1.4.3 version stable.
Export of events to calendars
DJ-Events extension users can enable the export to calendars options and display them on the front page (on the single event page.)
2 new options in the component settings were added:
- Google calendar export
- iCalendar export (ics file format)
Open the DJ-Events component, navigate to "Options," and open the "Views settings" tab. You'll find both buttons there.
And if they are enabled, a button for the chosen option will be displayed on the front page to enable calendar export.
New control panel (Joomla 4)
DJ-Events for Joomla 4 has a new, refreshed control panel.
Native support for license keys in Joomla 4
As there is no license field in the plugin in Joomla 4 and users need to enter the license key in "update sites," we have enhanced the DJ-Events with native support for this feature. There is a field to enter the "Download key".
What is DJ-Events?
DJ-Events is the event manager Joomla extension that you can use to manage events and display them in components and modules.
The extension is available in the commercial (DJ-Events Pro) and free (DJ-Events Light) versions.
Simple and flexible pricing
You can get DJ-Events Pro in three different pricing plans:
- 6 months subscription for €23
- 1-year subscription for €38
- Unlimited Plan for €197
DJ-Events Light free version
DJ-Events extension is available in two versions - Pro and Light.
The Light version does not have some premium features, but you can download it free and easily upgrade to the Pro version if needed.
DJ-MegaMenuLight has also been updated to version 1.4.3. The implemented changes are the same, except for the ability to export events to calendars - that feature is available in version Pro only.
The content of the blog post comes from the DJ-Extensions website:
- Visit the DJ-Events product page
- DJ-Events can be purchased starting from €23 and is also available in the Unlimited Pack
- Explore DJ-Events documentation
- If you're a current user, you can download the latest package or update it to the latest version with the updater
- Check how you can update DJ-Events
- If you renew your subscription early, you'll get an extra 40% OFF.
- If you upgrade to a Regular plan from a Mini plan before time, you also get 40% OFF.
- You can also save 25% in case of upgrading from Mini or Regular to Unlimited plan before the expiry date.
- Your subscription has already expired? We'll still give you a 25% discount if you renew your DJ-extensions plan within 60 days of its expiration date.