DJ-Accessibility Joomla plugin ver. 1.07 introduces the possibility to disable the read mode
DJ-Accessibility Joomla plugin version 1.07 is here. We've added an additional button, allowing plugin users to disable the "Read mode" on the front page. But that is not all, as we've implemented few other improvements.
DJ-Accessibility Light has been also updated.
DJ-Accessibility is also available for WordPress.
"Read mode" disable button
A new button appears at the top of the page when the 'Read mode' is used. We introduced the feature was mainly due to user requests.
It can be useful in a specific page configuration, e.g. when a panel is added in the web page code, when a toolbar view is used or the panel is displayed in an 'unusual' location.
Other implemented changes can be found in the changelog below.
Version 1.07 changelog
It's the full list of changes:
- (+) Added additional button to disable "Read mode" option
- (!) Added "SameSite" attribute to cookie (required by modern browsers)
- (!) Fixed wrong size of font and line-height when increase and decrease in some situations
- (!) Fixed the problem with saving current user options
- (!) Performance optimizations
"Screen reader" advanced settings button
"Screen reader" advanced settings has been added in the previous plugin ver. 1.06. We have not described this option so far, so now along with the latest update we bring you closer to its details.
Plugin users can decide, do they want to edit the screen reader settings.
The screenshot example above comes from the Joomla 4.x installation but options looks the same for WordPress and YOOtheme Pro.
Thanks to those options, user can define three settings:
- Speech pitch - the pitch value can be set between 10 and 2
- Speech rate - the rate value can be set between 0.1 and 10
- Speech volume - the volume value can be set between 0 and 1
What is the DJ-Accessibility plugin?
DJ-Accessibility is a set of tools to help people with disabilities navigate the site. Use its' options to improve the accessibility of your website! You can display accessibility options in a pop-up or a toolbar on your page.
DJ-Accessibility works with Joomla and WordPress! It's also integrated with the YOOTheme Pro Builder.
You can get DJ-Accessibility in three different pricing plans:
- 6 months subscription for €35
- 1-year subscription for €55
- Unlimited Plan for €197
The blog post content comes from DJ-Extensions website: