[UPDATE] DJ-Events extension version 1.4.6 introduces few important bug fixes
We have prepared an update of the DJ-Events extension. The latest version 1.4.6 brings fe bug fixes and improvements. The same changes (one exception) have been applied in the DJ-Events Light.
All active DJ-Events extension subscribers can download and use the latest 1.4.6 version stable.
DJ-Events 1.4.6 Changelog
- (!) Fixed issue with event submission from front-edn
- (!) Fixed issue with jQuery
- (!) Fixed issue with PHP 8.1 compatibility
- (!) Fixed issue with saving online events
- (!) Fixed issue with location system (PRO)
- (!) Fixed issue with bootstrap on Joomla 4
What is DJ-Events?
DJ-Events is the event manager Joomla extension that you can use to manage events and display them in components and modules.
The extension is available in the commercial (DJ-Events Pro) and free (DJ-Events Light) versions.
You can get DJ-Events Pro in three different pricing plans:
- 6 months subscription for €39
- 1-year subscription for €64
- Unlimited Plan for €197
DJ-Events Light free version
DJ-Events extension is available in two versions - Pro and Light.
The Light version does not have some premium features, but you can download it free and easily upgrade to the Pro version if needed.
DJ-MegaMenuLight has also been updated to version 1.4.6. The implemented changes are the same.
DJ-Events integrator plugin
DJ-Events integrator plugin for Joomla - it's a plugin integrating YOOtheme PRO & DJ-Events!
You can use the events calendar solution & create unique views for a list of events or a single event in just a few minutes!
DJ-Events and DJ-Events integrator are included in the WCAG website Quickstarts for Joomla 4:
- Visit the DJ-Events product page
- DJ-Events can be purchased here and is also available in the Unlimited Pack
- Explore DJ-Events documentation
- If you're a current user, you can download the latest package or update it to the latest version with the updater
- Check how you can update DJ-Events
- If you renew your subscription early, you'll get an extra 40% OFF.
- If you upgrade to a Regular plan from a Mini plan before time, you also get 40% OFF.
- You can also save 25% in case of upgrading from Mini or Regular to Unlimited plan before the expiry date.
- Your subscription has already expired? We'll still give you a 25% discount if you renew your DJ-extensions plan within 60 days of its expiration date.
The content of the blog post comes from the DJ-Extensions website: