DJ-MegaMenu extension ver. 4.3.5 update
DJ-MegaMenu has been updated to version 4.3.5. The latest Joomla 4 Menu extension version brings a few improvements and bug fixes.
What changes does the update bring?
Along with the 4.3.5 update we've implemented some changes including:
- Native support for license keys in Joomla 4
As there is no license field in the plugin in Joomla 4 and you users need to enter the license key in "update sites", we have enhanced the DJ-MegaMenu with native support for this feature. There is a field to enter the "Download key".
- Added possibility to use plain CSS icons instead Font Awesome
If your template has module overrides, remember to update the file according to the original files from the DJ-Megamenu package.
Version 4.3.5 changelog
- (+) Minor improvements related to the license field (Joomla! 3)
- (+) Added support to native license keys on Joomla 4!
- (+) Cleaned-up file structure
- (+) Off-canvas wrappers are now disabled by default in the DJ-Megamenu system plugin
- (+) Added possibility to use plain CSS icons instead Font Awesome
- (!) Portuguese language removed from DJ-Megamenu module (core), please use language pack!
- (!) Fixed broken Off-canvas expand icons
What is DJ-MegaMenu?
It's an advanced accessible mega menu system (WCAG/Section 508/ADA) for Joomla3 and Joomla 4. The Mega Menu is fully responsive, mobile-optimized with horizontal and vertical layouts and an off-canvas menu.
Users can set the number of columns per menu and even put any modules inside.
DJ-MegaMenu gives everyone a wide range of possibilities to set up the menus. Designed with mobile in mind, so you'll find many handy features.
DJ-MegaMenuLight free version
DJ-MegaMenu is available in two versions - premium and light.
The Light version does not have some premium features, but you can download it for free and also easily upgrade to the Mega Menu Pro version if you need it.
DJ-MegaMenuLight has been also updated to the 4.3.5 version.
The content of the blog post comes from the DJ-Extensions website: